The date is approaching fast and we’re making preparations. Don’t miss out!
New Year New Concepts- 2 4
We accept submission for fashion, fashion editorials, beauty portrait,
creative writings, and inspiring stories.
Love to see more men's fashion and inspirational stories.
SUBMISSION WITH A STORY GETS OUR ATTENTION
(Must follow guidelines)
ALL SUBMISSIONS MUST COMPLY WITH INTERNATIONAL CLASSIFICATIONS
⚠️no nudity, implied nudity or partial nudity⚠️
Send your editorial/creative set to us on or before 16 Feb 24
1. SUBMISSION ESSENTIALS
MIROITÉR Magazines understand that the photographer owns the all the rights including copyrights.
Photographers must certify that they are submitting their own work.
Models/Designers submitting photography content must include photo-release form from the photographer and their business email address for MIROITÉR magazine to publish your photos.
MIROITÉR Magazine will not publish content without written permission/photo-release from the original owner.
If you are submitting an editorial content and you are not the original artist or the creator of the work you submit, you guarantee that you are the sole and exclusive legal owner of all rights, including copy rights, title, and interest in all the work you submitted, including all related intellectual property interest, such as trademarks and copyrights.
Contact the magazine more info, if you need more clarification and you are not the original owner of the content.
Participants who have modelled or posed in the photos have assigned all relevant rights to the respective artist/photographer to publish the content in MIROITÉR Magazine.
1. By submitting materials to MIROITÉR Magazine ,you agree to the terms and conditions below
2. By submitting to MIROITÉR Magazine to publish your work, you are granting MIROITÉR Magazine the one-time, non-exclusive right to use your work in the following ways:
3. Allowing MIROITÉR Magazine to publish your work, you grant permission to use your work in virtually any of our publications and websites, videos, marketing materials, advertising, and any other media platform or formats used to create and monetize MIROITÉR Magazine content or following ways.
4. To publish in print, online and in PDF format in the “Current ” issue of MIROITÉR Magazine.
5. To publish it on social media and on the MIROITÉR Magazine website, which shall include the Photographer's name.
6. MIROITÉR Magazine will not license or otherwise use the Photograph for commercial activities beyond the above listed scope.
7. Any use of the Photograph beyond that scope will be subject to a separate license agreement.
8. You grant this authorization free of charge.
9. You understand that submission does not mean acceptance; and that all submissions are subjected to review.
10. MIROITÉR magazine and their editors or agents have the right to crop your images as required during the layout so that your images fit the magazine pages.
11. Please note that, MIROITÉR Magazine doesn't provide free print copies as presently the publication is printed exclusively through Mag Cloud by purchase, but we share tear sheets of your editorial.
THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT
Submit min 10 -12 or more high-res images.
[ 300 dpi (2550 × 3300 px) 1.5 MB -2.5MB ]
Cropped 8.5 × 11
"We prefer portrait mode"
17 × 11 in, 300 dpi (5100 × 3300 px)
*we prefer portraits orientation
If you cannot crop images to above size, please send uncropped.
All images must be retouched and edited professionally.
Do not accept with:
*Proffered two different fashion looks for fashion editorials
*Images cannot contain logos or watermarks
*MIROITÉR Magazine has the right to crop your images to fit the magazine layout.
Your images must be exclusive for the publication and must not be posted or published in any other publications online or over print.
Please check out resources tab for more information
Download documents here.
Beauty, creative Portraits or anything that is interesting. We give high priority with submissions which are unique and more meaningful. A submission that carries a message.
1. No nudity, art nude or implied nudes. Glamorous looks are accepted .
2. A totally bizarre concept which means something creative out of the box. The more unusual the better. Unusual or unpopular aesthetics or characteristics in your models
3. We also accept paintings, sculptures, design, and creative writings that pertinent to art.
4. All images need to be technically balanced and aesthetic.
5. The Submission to be qualified need to full-filled all the above requirements.
Make sure to include a TITLE for your submission. The title has to be relevant to the images.
Story for your images:
Include a written article that is relevant to your submission.
This is the strong point for your submission. Having a great interesting story along with your images will always get the attention of the readers. Your story must be at least 150 words, maximum 500 words but no limit as long as your story is written in an attractive manner to captivate the audience.
Remember, having a successful story can increase your chances to be in the front cover.
STORY forA GOOD TITLE & STORY for example.
Include your team members & social media information in the credits. Follow the sample format for submitting team credits.
Name: First name + family name.
Social Media : @instagram handle
Name: Name + Surname
Social Media : @instagram handle
Name: Name + Surname
Social Media : @instagram handle
And include names and social media for any other brands and team members in the
CUT OFF DATE
All your submission must be submitted by
16 Feb 24
HOW TO SUBMIT
We accept submission via the Dropbox and Google Drive only.
Send your photos via Dropbox to the email below
All the submissions we receive will be notified accepted or not.
Your submission may be accepted for publishing and yet may not be qualified to be in the pool if all the requirements are not met.
When you submit work to MIROITÉR Magazine, you and MIROITÉR Magazine are entering into an agreement. The guidelines below will help ensure that the agreement is fair and reasonable.
· Review the Opportunity Carefully to Understand Promised Services
Review the opportunity and make sure you understand the services and / or products you will receive from the publisher if your submission is accepted. The Publisher not responsible for a submitter’s misunderstanding of the promised service, as long as the service has been clearly stated in the opportunity.
· Follow the Submission Guidelines
Carefully read submission guidelines to make sure that your submission is within the specified scope of the opportunity. Submitting your work for an opportunity that is a poor match for the project can waste time and energy for both the publisher as well as the submitter.
· Only submit if You Intend to Fulfill the Contract
Do not submit to the publisher if you do not intend to honor the contract that is created once your submission is accepted by the publisher. It is considered poor practice to send the same submission to multiple publishers and then cancel an accepted submission because you would prefer a different opportunity. If you have a preference, submit to one publisher at a time and wait for a response.
· Fulfill all Submission Requirements
Carefully read submission guidelines to make sure that all requirements are met. Do this at the time of submission to prevent delays or cancellation of your submission.
· Properly credit all photos
The Publishers may choose not to use every photo you submit. Make sure each photo is properly credited at the time of submission so that The Publisher do not have to waste time trying to track down this information in the days leading up to publication. This can lead to publication delays or cancellation of your submission.
· Add Instagram credits
Check that all credits also include Instagram names. This helps ensure you and your team get recognition when The Publisher post on social media.
· Submission Fees
MIROITÉR Magazine does not collect a submission fee. Free to submit
· Upgrade Options and Fees
MIROITÉR magazine does not have upgrade option.
Cancellations cause additional work for The Publisher, and frequent cancellations can negatively affect a submitter's chances of being accepted in the future. .Cancellations should NOT be requested because
o you may like to submit your work to another publisher.
o you submitted to multiple magazines and would prefer to go with a different offer.
o there is a publication delay of less than 14 calendar days with or without communication from The Publisher (this is still considered "on time." ).
· The Publisher have the right to decline a cancellation request if:
o It is within the publication window of 7 business days before the current expected publication date and 14 calendar days after the original expected publication date.
o The submission has already been accepted
o The submission has already been published.
· Cancellation Timeline
o The Publishers can take up to 5 business days to respond to a cancellation request.
· Cancellation Fees
o No cancellation fees will be imposed if the submission has not been accepted.
o No cancellation fees will be imposed if the submission has not been published.
o Cancellation fees may apply if you request to cancel or remove a submission that has already been accepted or published.
o Individual submission cancellation fee US$ 50.00
o Designer/Event solo submission fee US$ 250.00
MIROITÉR Magazine would like to accept submission with exclusivity. By submitting to these opportunities, you agree to the following:
· Your images are and will remain unpublished in any format, including digital and social media
· No other images from the same set have been published or submitted for publication
· Your team members are aware of the submission and will not submit the same images within or outside the Kavyar platform
Once the exclusivity period for a submission has expired, you may submit your images to other opportunities that do not require exclusivity.
Failure to follow these guidelines can result in corrective action including submission cancellation and in extreme cases removal from any social media groups.
You should contact MIROITÉR Magazine when:
· You have a question or concern regarding a submission.
· You would like to cancel a submission.
· You would like information regarding publication.
· If you need to request a refund.
It is expected that submitters will use The Publisher's emails for all contact.
In addition, submitters may use The Publisher’s social media platforms to a shorter message. Facebook page, Facebook Group, and Instagram are recommended social media platforms for a short message.
However, The Publisher would encourage all the submitters to use email in case a conflict arises.
MIROITÉR magazine understands that it is important submitters to receive timely responses from the Publisher. MIROITÉR Magazine will respond to any accepted submissions within 5 business days unless the submission option specifies a shorter time frame.
This document is subject to change. Please check back regularly. Last Update 20 May 2023